“A Day at School/Nursery” is a personalised book featuring faces and names of children and staff, in a fun rhyming story of a day at school or nursery. We cut out faces from the digital photos you supply, and put them on top of character illustrations. Unique, fun and totally memorable.
Have a peek at the book!
This book is recommended from Nursery up until Year 2. If you feel the children in your settings are too young to take part in writing and counting activities you see in this book, please have a look at our Pre-school book where writing has been replaced with drawing, and counting is kept to basics.
£11.99 per book (minimum order 10 books). Free postage. The book is exclusively available to the parents of the children who appear in the book.
Personalised school/nursery photo book features:
– Inside cover printed with school info, staff and children’s first names
– thumbnail photos of all children and staff on the inside back cover
– All children appear the same amount of time throughout the story
– Nursery/School mascot can be included in the story
– Fun rhyming story
– Available in both English and French.
What a better way to encourage children to love books than with a book about themselves and ALL their friends! A great gift, a truly unique keepsake and what a giggle!
How it works
1. Take photos of the children and staff using a digital camera. No need to make this a difficult task – just take head shots of the children during their day at pre-school. Please avoid cropping the head and take forward facing shots as much as possible. If your nursery has a mascot you can send it too – it will look great in the book!
2. If necessary, get parent’s authorisation for their child’s face to be featured in the book. A sample authorisation form is available at: www.saronti.com/docs/UK_ParentsAuthorisation_2.pdf
3. Fill in the “Class Listing” form.This is to ensure we make no spelling mistakes and no-one is forgotten. Download the form at: www.saronti.com/docs/UK_ListingChildrenAndStaff.xls
4. Send photos & Class listing to us using our online form at http://saronti.com/photo-upload-form-schools-clubs/ OR email them in batch of 5 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note we comply with data protection law. We cannot and will not use the photos for anything else than the sole making of the book. Once the book is made, the photos are deleted. We do not ask at any time for any information specific to the children such as surname, age or address. All we need is a first name and a photo of each child.
5. Check your book (giggle…). We’ll email you a PDF of the book so you can check it before it goes to print to ensure there are no mistakes. Giggles guaranteed!
6. Place group order and pay online at http://saronti.com/product/clubs-school-books/
£11.99 per book (mimimum order 10). Free postage. The book is exclusively available to the parents of the children who appear in the book.
7. Receive your books. Giggle. Go on… Let’s make books fun!
Need to know more?
Are you ready to get started with your personalised nursery photo book, or do you need more information?
Email email@example.com or chat with us now using the chat box at the bottom of this page.
Note: We comply with data protection law. We cannot and will not use the photos for anything else than the sole making of the book. Once the book is made, the photos are deleted. We do not ask at any time for any information specific to the children such as surname, age or address. All we need is a first name and a photo of each child.
What others have said:
“I LOVE my Day at Nursery book. It has all my friends and teachers in it and Cedric our class bear. When I am missing my Nursery friends and teachers I can look at my book and see all their faces. Yipee!” Aaron, 4
“A Day at School was a great addition to our book corner, as well as an amazing leaving present for our Children. Thankyou Saronti for giving us this opportunity to give our children a unique, personal leaving gift.” Claire- Nursery Manager
“My Grandson was very upset at leaving Nursery, as he is moving away from the area. Having a book with the faces and names of all his friends and Teachers in a lovely storybook is a great keepsake. He will treasure this forever.” Andrea- Nana
If you haven’t already done so, please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org – We are keen to hear what customers think about our books 🙂