“A Day at Pre-school” is a personalised Pre-school book featuring faces and names of children and staff, in a fun rhyming story of a day at Pre-school. We cut out faces from the digital photos you supply, and put them on the character illustrations. Unique, fun and totally memorable.
Have a peek at the book!
If you feel this book is missing some favourite activities or requires more focus on writing and counting, please have a look at our Nursery book which is aimed at slightly older children.
£11.99 per book (minimum order 10 books). Free postage. The book is exclusively available to the parents of the children who appear in the book.
Personalised Pre-school photo book features:
– Inside cover printed with school info, staff and children’s first names
– thumbnail photos of all children and staff on the inside back cover
– All children appear the same amount of time throughout the story
– Pre-school mascot can be included in the story
– Fun rhyming story
– Available in both English and French.
What a better way to encourage children to love books than with a book about themselves and ALL their friends! A great gift, a truly unique keepsake and what a giggle!
How it works
1. Take photos of the children and staff using a digital camera. No need to make this a difficult task – just take head shots of the children during their day at pre-school. Please avoid cropping the head and where possible take forward facing shots. If your preschool has a mascot you can send it too – Mascots look great in the book!
2. If necessary, get parent’s authorisation for their child’s face to be featured in the book. A sample authorisation form is available at: www.saronti.com/docs/UK_ParentsAuthorisation_2.pdf
3. Fill in the “Class Listing” form.This is to ensure we make no spelling mistakes and no-one is forgotten. Download the form at: www.saronti.com/docs/UK_ListingChildrenAndStaff.xls
4. Send photos & Class listing to us using our online form at http://saronti.com/photo-upload-form-schools-clubs/ OR email them in batch of 5 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note we comply with data protection law. We cannot and will not use the photos for anything else than the sole making of the book. Once the book is made, the photos are deleted. We do not ask at any time for any information specific to the children such as surname, age or address. All we need is a first name and a photo of each child.
5. Check your book (giggle…). We’ll email you a PDF of the book so you can check it before it goes to print to ensure there are no mistakes. Giggles guaranteed!
6. Place group order and pay online at http://saronti.com/product/clubs-school-books/
£11.99 per book (mimimum order 10). Free postage. The book is exclusively available to the parents of the children who appear in the book.
7. Receive your books. Giggle. Go on… Let’s make books fun!
Need to know more?
Are you ready to get started with your personalised pre-school photo book, or do you need more information?
Email email@example.com or chat with us now using the chat box at the bottom of this page.
Note: We comply with data protection law. We cannot and will not use the photos for anything else than the sole making of the book. Once the book is made, the photos are deleted. We do not ask at any time for any information specific to the children such as surname, age or address. All we need is a first name and a photo of each child.
What others have said:
“We love my daughter’s Pre school book. Daddy reads it with her every night and she tells him all her favourite activities. Putting faces to names, makes it enjoyable for both of them.” Liz- Mother
“Making the Pre school book for the children was a real joy. Saronti helped us every step of the way, including adding our Mascot into the story. Receiving the book was such a great day. Safe to say we read it LOTS of times.” Mrs Howe.
“This is our 3rd year of giving the Day at Pre school to our children as a Christmas present. We LOVE books and this book encourages the children to love them too. Thank you Saronti staff for all your help in putting smiles on our children (and parents) faces.” Alice in Wonderland Preschool
“A wonderful way to help a child feel welcome, secure and part of the class.” C Jaques, Special Needs Teacher
If you haven’t already done so, please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org – We are keen to hear what customers think about our books