At Saronti (saronti.com) we are committed to reserving the privacy of all our customers and visitors, and in doing this we work within the guidelines of the Data Protection Act 1998 (and revised) and GDPR 2018. Please read the following Policy to understand how we use and protect the information that you provide to us.
The Website and its webpages are operated by Saronti Limited, a company registered in England and Wales. Our registered office is: 37 Stanstead Road, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11 0PP. Our company registration number is 11906400.
The purpose of this Policy is to set out the purposes for which, and the manner in which, we may collect and use personal information that we may obtain about you. By either registering as a user on this Website and/or by using this Website generally, you consent and agree to us using your information in accordance with this policy. Please read the policy carefully.
Your use of the Website is also governed by the Website’s general terms and conditions. Please ensure you have read and understood those terms and conditions in addition to this policy.
The information that we collect from you in order to provide you the level of service that you require is:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your requested delivery address
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Your images forwarded to us for your product
- Your information forwarded to us for your product
No Credit/Debit card information is held by us as payments are collected and encrypted by a third party payment provider. The third party provider is regulated and under strict criteria and obligation to keep your personal data secure. Please email us if you require further information regarding this.
Images may be retained within your ‘circle’ for further orders from you. If you specifically wish images/personal details to be deleted from our system please email us via our help page.
All information held by us is stored securely. You have the right to know and request details of all data held about you and we shall provide this within 5 working days of a written request.
All information held is provided by you, and is as accurate as you supply. Should you wish to have a printed copy of all of the information we hold please write to us at the registered address above. You are entitled to ask, what data we hold, how we control and process this and how long we store it.
When you register/and or use the website we may use the information:
- to pass to companies and organisations whose goods you purchase through the Website, to the extent they need that information to fulfil your order
- to fulfil our agreement with you and to process your purchases and obtain payment;
- to notify you about important changes and developments the Website
- to analyse your purchasing preferences (for example, market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to:
- to send you email notifications and updates about your purchase;
- to provide you with a personalised browsing experience when using the Website;
- to review, develop and improve the products which we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing
- where you have consented, to send you information about our products, including special offers, discounts, which we consider may be of interest to you, by any of the following methods: email, SMS text messages (and other electronic messages), social media.
Security – All of the personal information that we hold is in strict confidence, and we take all reasonable steps the retain the security of this. We shall retain your details for as long as the law requires or you request us to remove. You must note however that despite our measures the internet is not a secure medium and we cannot 100% guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. With this, you accept the inherent security risks of providing information online, as you do on a daily basis, and you will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to negligence or wilful default at or with Saronti.
IP address – Your browser automatically generates a set of numbers making up your Internet Protocol address (IP address. We automatically log this to collect data traffic and help us diagnose when needed any website problems.
Mailing list – we do not buy or share mailing lists. We do not email people who have requested to leave our list, and for those registered for newsletters only send relevant offers and information. Should you believe that you receive spam from us please forward it to us immediately via our help page. We have internal security policies regarding your personal data to protect from employee theft or mis-use. You may opt-out of receiving such communications by following the instructions that are included in each communication.
In order to protect our customers and us from fraud and theft, we may pass on information that we obtain as a result of carrying out identity checks and other information in our customer records, including how you conduct your account, to other companies involved in fraud prevention and detection, to use in the same way. We may also disclose information and data relating to you to the police or any regulatory or government authority in response to any request to which we are legally required to comply including requests in connection with the investigation of any suspected illegal activities.
List of cookies we collect
- First party cookies– We set these cookies and they can only be accessed by us
- Session cookies- these are only stored temporarily during a browsing session and will be deleted from your device when the browser is closed.
- Third party cookies- We may use a number of third-party suppliers who also set cookies on our Website in order to deliver the services that they provide. These cookies are known as third party cookies.
- Persistent cookies- these will be saved on your computer for a fixed period (usually 1 year or longer). They won’t be deleted when the browser is closed. We use persistent cookies to recognise your device for more than one browsing session so that, you don’t have to re-enter your password each time you visit our Website, for example.
This cookie is used to record items in your shopping basket, and enables you to place orders
This cookie is set upon your arrival to the website. This cookie is deleted when you close your browser.
This cookie contains an encrypted string which allows you to continue your order or for us to identify you on your next visit to the website
These cookies collect information about how visitors use our Website. We use the information to compile Website activity reports and improve the Website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the Website, where visitors have been directed from, and the pages they have visited.
This allows us to optimise our site to maximise the customer experience
This allows us to follow your route around the Website, in order to improve customer experience
Site acceptance cookie
Allows user to save work and return at a later date
Your consent to cookies